|Home||Management Workshops||Trainer's Profile||Mission & Quality|
With a twelve year track record, Intek is a well established name in the area of Corporate Management Consultancy and Training, with offices in Dubai, Singapore and US.
Intek has a wide portfolio of clientele in all its locations and beyond. Over 500 companies have benefited from Intek Solutions, globally. Diverse portfolio includes multinationals, private and government sectors in all areas of business activity.
The Management team at Intek specializes in conducting ‘Climate Surveys’ and developing solutions to benefit its corporate partners. The ‘Climate Surveys’ are aimed either at identifying gaps for organizational performance or conducting a Training Needs Assessment (TNA) to obtain clear objectives prior to a training session.
The Intek team is committed to increasing potential of individuals and organizations. Its proven training programs include, Managerial Skills, Leadership, Negotiation skills, Project Management, IT Skills, Customer Service, Selling Skills, Presentation Skills, Cross Cultural Excellence etc.
The driving force behind Intek, Haseeb and Zaufyshan, a husband/wife team committed to their personal passion of facilitating progresses, which they have converted into a profession. According to them their best quality time is when operating creatively to implement effective solutions to assist their clients, whom they refer to as ‘Partners’.
Intek has a monthly E-Zine on self development with a circulation of over 20,000 (in Jan 2009). The E-Zine can be subscribed at Intek’s resourceful web site at www.intekworld.com where you would find many free resources/templates on personal or organizational development.
Intek Training workshops are either open house public workshops or are customized and developed for a specific organization to cater to specific objectives, be it communication, Selling techniques, Delegation skills or simply team building amongst members. Please visit www.intekworld.com (Training Planner) for additional information on program schedule for this year.
The kind of jobs Intek has undertaken in the past, and would be interested in future, (depending on client, location and timing) are:
1) Open house workshops on general management issues. Please visit www.intekworld.com and click training planner to learn more on variety of topics.
2) Customized training workshop where Intek has a free hand to evaluate Training Needs Assessment (TNA) and then come up with precise training needs. Over a period of nine years Intek has developed an excellent system to conduct TNA exercises, specific to an organization's needs. We feel our ability to identify an organization's training needs helps us to deliver more impactful training workshops where our clients can enjoy a better ROI. Same has been reinforced by our clients on several occasions. Post training reports with practical action points is a unique part of Intek's overall tailor-made programs.
3) Climate Surveys: To assess an organizations or a Department's current situation with regard to existing gaps that are preventing it from going further. Various jobs that Intek has undertaken in past are:Assessing a sales team, staff motivation level, business development needs, corporate identity, marketing strategy evaluation, organizational mission, systems and links between departments, etc.
4) Consultancy services: on management, sales, negotiations, presentations, HR, future direction, organizational development, infrastructural development, training etc.
5) CEO Individual Coaching: Has been provided to over 20 CEO's /MD's/GM's/Presidents who do not wish to be a part of a public training workshops. (in Pakistan, Dubai, KSA, Malaysia)
6) Individual coaching to executives on behalf of managers/HR departments (ongoing). Also currently providing coaching to 3 teenagers preparing them to take over their family businesses one day.
7) Potential Recognition: Many CEO's / HOD's have hired Intek to evaluate their potential No. 2's for them through our informal observations in a training workshop.
8) Interviews: Several key position's (formal and informal) interviews have been conducted on behalf of several clients, cross culturally.
9) Setting up of internal training departments: Intek has helped 3 companies to setup their internal training departments, from scratch. (assignment included design of the training facility, modules, manuals, selection/training of trainers, Post training evaluation reports, etc)
10) Individual assessments: After a training workshop Intek provides individual assessments of participants with regards to their strengths and areas of concern.
11) Special functions: Conducted / facilitated Annual get together, staff meetings, board meetings, Team building exercises, New business launch functions etc. on behalf of clients over the past nine years of Intek.
12) Business Expansion: Helped expand businesses cross culturally for several clients
13) Retainer services: On a monthly, quarterly, basis to monitor and aid ongoing business concerns. Most current retainer services include a blend of consultancy and training solutions.
We hope that this write-up has been useful to you about Intek. All of us at Intek look forward to forming a partnership with you in facilitating your organization’s training needs or assisting you with business development or infrastructural consolidation.
The Intek Team